Sunday, April 5, 2009

Occasions Mini Catalog

Beginning April 1st through June 30th, Stampin' Up! has unveiled all-new stamp sets and accessories in a 24-page, full-color mini catalog. This catalog is filled with such great products from stamps, designer series paper, hardware, rub-ons, new punches and more! You have to check out for yourself. You can click here or click on the catalog picture along the side bar.

Here is a picture of an invitation I made using the new "Choo Choo" stamp set and "Right on Track" wheel, featured in the new mini catalog. I fell in love with these stamps as soon as I laid eyes on them and I think my son's birthday invitations turned out great!

Don't miss out on these fun new products. Remember you can order online 24/7 on my website, or contact me to order direct.




No comments: