Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral in Tangerine!

I have to admit - I love this stamp set! I have seen and done several cards but have always been using the same colors: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey. Today is my sister-in-law's birthday and the gift wrap we have has reds and oranges in it so I thought I'd try a Fifth Avenue Floral card with those colors. The end result surprised me. I am pretty please with how it looks. I also added on a Butterfly cut with my Big Shot and then used my texture plates to give it something extra.


Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sincere Salutations
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Whisper White Craft
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss Textured, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Extras: Circle Fire Brads, Big Shot, White Embossing Powder

Here is a close-up of the butterfly so you can see the detail.


So Happy Birthday Robin. Enjoy and have a great day!

No comments: