Sunday, October 13, 2013

Build A Banner Kits!

So it's been a while since I've posted on my blog so I thought I would share the new Halloween Banner I made with the Stampin' Up! Build a Banner Simply Create Kit (#133507 $19.95) and the Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit (#132698 $9.95).


It was really pretty easy. The banner kit comes with 18 banner flags (in 3 different shapes), jute twine for hanging, alphabet and image stencils, and Stampin' Spritzers.  Plenty of banner flags to make more than one banner too!  The Halloween Accessory Kit came with 4 rosettes, 3 glittered die-cut accents, 3 different types of ribbon and 2 types of buttons!  

To add the designs and letters to my banner, I used sponge daubers and ink pads, instead of the spritzers. It wasn't hard, but I do recommend getting some spray adhesive to hold down  your stencil when sponging or spritzing. I just held it down the best I could and got a bit of inky fingers! :P  Once you ink your banner flags, you need to make your rosettes (glue gun works best) and assemble. 

Stampin' Up! also has a Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit (#132697 $9.95).  I can't wait to make another one for the winter season. 

All these items can be found in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog on page 31.  You can also get a "refill" banner kit with more canvas banners and jute twine (#132699 $9.95).

Hope you are having a great weekend and enjoying the sunshine!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: